- Research abstract of around 250 words should be sent in Word format to email@example.com Please CC in your email and Dr Noor Hassline Mohamed (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The accepted abstracts will be published on Psychreg Journal of Psychology (PJP) (2018 Impact Factor = 0.014). PJP is an international, online-only, open access initiative published through Psychreg. We invite papers in English and Malay language. Paper presentations does not have to be a completed research paper; we will allow research proposals to be presented. Selected abstract of high-quality will be invited to submit full paper to be published on the June 2020 issue of PJP.
- The Southeast Asia Psychology Journal is a introductory journal catering to the works of Southeast Asia Psychologist/Practitioners. This journal aims to provide a platform for psychology discussion and issues in the unique context of Southeast Asian Countries. The Southeast Asia Psychology Journal or SAPJ in short strives to create awareness and readership in Southeast Asia on the emerging field of psychology and its findings for everyday life applications. Since its debut, SAPJ has received many entries for considerations and now cordially invites readers and authors worldwide to submit their papers.
- As a free-to-publish publication, our core mission is to provide a genuine platform for knowledge sharing, so that we can support researchers, academics and students in disseminating their works.
- The publication is supported by international editorial board members and academic referees. As an interdisciplinary journal, PJP attempts to consolidate empirical and theoretical contributions in any of the areas of psychology.
- The journal may announce a call for papers for special issues, and will also entertain unsolicited proposals for special issues that fit the scope of PJP. Likewise, if you are looking into publishing your conference proceedings, PJP is willing to support you, at no cost.