PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
- How do I register? – Here is the registration page. To finalise your registration, pay the registration fee.
- Do I have to do an oral presentation? – You don’t have to. You may attend as a regular participant (no oral presentation).
- How much is the registration fee for oral presentation? – Please click here.
- There are more than one oral presenter, how much do we have to pay? – You have to pay the presenter’s fee, per person.
- What is premium registration? – Premium registration is inclusive of membership to the International Society of Psychology, Counselling and Education (ISPCE). Premium registration costs 50 USD.
- Are there any discounts? – Discounts are only available to ISPCE members. Please send an email to email@example.com before you pay the registration fee. Please CC: hassline @ums.edu.my.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION & ORAL PRESENTATION
- How do I submit a research paper for oral presentation? – Please send an abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please CC: hassline @ums.edu.my. You can find the list of accepted paper presentations here. If you have already paid the registration fee but don’t see ‘registered’ next to your name, please send an email to email@example.com
- What is the format of the abstract for oral presentation? – Research abstract of around 250 words should be sent in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please CC: hassline @ums.edu.my. Spelling should be in British English. You can find the call for papers here.
- How many research papers can I submit? – You may submit a maximum of three abstracts to the conference. Please click here for fees for subsequent papers.
- Why was my research paper rejected? – There are a number of reasons why a submission may be rejected. The submission may: 1) be considered to contain unoriginal work; 2) not relevant to the conference theme; 3) poorly written research abstract; 4) did not meet the standards required for presentation.
- Can I present a research paper that has already been, or will be presented at another conference? – Presenting research that has already been presented (or will be presented) elsewhere is not acceptable. Moreover, research papers that are under consideration for publication to a journal will also not be acceptable.
- I am an undergraduate student and would like to do an oral presentation. Can I submit an abstract? – Yes.
- Can I present a co-authored research paper? – Yes. However, co-authored research papers are given the same 15-minute time slot (including time for Q&A) as research papers presented by a single individual. Each attending author must register for the conference individually.
- How long is the oral presentation? – 15 minutes.
- What are the guidelines for oral presentation? – You can read our guidelines here.
- Are the deadlines firm? – Yes.
VENUE, ACCOMMODATION & FOOD
- Where is the conference venue? – The venue will be held at Universiti Malaysia Sabah in Kota Kinabalu.
- How do I get to the venue? – The wonders of the internet: Use Google Maps. Take a taxi. Rome2rio is also useful.
- Would there be halal food served? – Yes.
- I have food allergy and other dietary requirements. What should I do? – Send an email to the Conference Chair: email@example.com. Please CC: hassline @ums.edu.my.
- Is accommodation included in the registration fee? – Accommodation is not included in the registration fee. Participants are responsible for booking their own accommodation.
- Will you provide a tour package? – No.
- Can you suggest some hotels. – Kinabalu Daya Hotel, Gran Borneo Hotel, Ming Garden Hotel & Residences , Tune Hotel
VISA & GOING TO MALAYSIA
- Will ICPCE 2019 issue a Letter of Invitation to me? – Yes. Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where is the nearest airport? – Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Which is the cheapest airline to fly to Kota Kinabalu? – You can look for cheap flights via AlternativeAirlines, SkyScanner, etc.
- How will I know which documents the Malaysia Embassy will require? – Since visa requirements are country-specific, you have to check your local Malaysian embassy or consulate for details.
- The embassy (or consulate) has denied my visa application. Can you intervene? – No. ICPCE 2019 will not intervene under any circumstances.
- Is there a conference proceedings? – Yes. Abstracts (not full paper) will be published on a special issue of Psychreg Journal of Psychology.
- When will the conference proceedings be published? – We anticipate it to be published on 1st March 2020.
- Who are the editorial board members of Psychreg Journal of Psychology – Our editorial board members are recognised in their fields and are from top universities in the world. Please visit the Journal’s website for details.
ICPCE 2019 is jointly organised by Psychreg, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, and the International Society of Psychology, Counselling and Education (ISPCE).
Phone : (+6088) 320000 / 320474
Address : Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Jalan UMS, 88400, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia